View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 05:00 PM   #402
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Night 4 Begins.

The Day began with sorrow and ended with confusion and a hint of disappointment, depending on who you were rooting for. Upon the death of the Ranger all heck had broken loose. The outlaws had gathered in the center of their camp, surrounded by the empty tents of their deceased friends. Boro spoke to FormerForm and attempted to decryptify his frustratingly vague lines. Meanwhile, the rest of the camp worked on sniffing out a wolf.

Sally’s a wolf,” Morsul said. “And I’ll put my money where my mouth is by voting for her.”

“Agreed, Sally is a wolf,” Kath replied.

“No, no, no, you have all got it wrong. I’m the seer!” Sally cried. “I think Pitch or Morsul could be a wolf!”

“If Sally is the seer I’ll eat my hat,” Kath replied.

“I’ll prove it to you! I dreamed Boro innocent on Night 1, Morsul innocent on Night 2, and Lottie a Ranger on Night 3!”

“Naming innocents is the easier trick in the book for a wolf!” Morsul countered.

“Also...what? How can Morsul be a wolf if you dreamed of him?” Pitch asked, getting suspicious.

“Uhh, no wait, I misspoke!” Sally said backing up slightly.

“Yeah, likely story…” Boro said. “I also vote Sally as a wolf.”

“I am thoroughly confused,” Soriman said, looking off into the deep dark waters of the Tarn Aeluin and wishing he hadn’t come on this blasted journey.

"This is insane and now I am suspicious of Sally," Lommy said.

"So we are in agreement for once?" Pitch asked.

The outlaws faced Sally who was quickly backing away until she could go no further.

"You are all my friends. How could you! Dishonour to you! Dishonor to your cow!"

But her words stopped no one. The outlaws had seen through her games. They stabbed and kicked and axed at her body, revealing claw and fur and cursed black blood.

Suddenly, everyone stopped as thunder rumbled overhead, and they were all sure that in the sounds they could hear ++Brinn - erm, no, that couldn’t have been right. They listened again, and this time, for real, heard a clear ++SALLY. With that sound, Sally breathed her last. They let out a nightly cheer and danced upon her corpse. Even FormerForm danced happily as he faded away with the evening sun.

In the distance the outlaws heard a faint *pop* as the two ModGoddesses popped open a bottle of champagne, knowing that the story would see another Day.

The Living
Boro
Kath
Legate
Lommy
Morsul
Pitch
Soriman

The Dead
Gorlim (NPC/Ghost)
Galadriel55 (Night 1)
BlindGuardian (Night 1)
Greenie (Day 1 - Ordo)
Formendacil (Night 2 - Ordo)
Hui (Day 2 - Ordo)
Loslote (Night 3 - Ranger)
Sally (Day 3 - Wolf)

Night 4 begins.
Wolves, kill away. Seer, dream away. Everyone else, sleep, if you aren't already.
If it was not clear before, dead wolves may not communicate with living wolves.

Narration was done by the lovely BeiGei.