View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 03:31 PM   #65
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
I may, however, want to revisit the subject with a fresher brain toMorrow if I'm still here.
I realise Greenie is gone, but am I missing some reason they'd think they might not be here? I was feeling pretty good about them, and I only remember one other person commenting on them at all. I know WW can shift rapidly, but it sounds like a bit of a guilty conscience.

Then there's their vote, which is because "Pitch suddenly turning to suspect Lommy right after she started suspecting him" and not mentioning it is dodgy. Except there's been a whole conversation about how natural that exact reaction is.

Couple that with:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Greenie - actually of all people, the way she posted seems to me the most suspicious. I am still not convinced that she did not have an evil intent in signal-boosting Hui's potential suspicion-wagon. There is also something slippery in general about the way she responds, as opposed to sharper and more focused that I'd expect.
And I'm starting to think I was right on my first (er... last-but-one, at any rate) feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Ah it was just some dark gallows humor.
Fine, but:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Boro’s rather strong defense of me is counter intuitively a small flag because unless he’s a wolf he wouldn’t be sure I’m an innocent.
All I can find for 'rather strong defence' is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I don't know why that would be considered strange? I mean isn't it a natural tendency to focus on the person accusing and asking you direct questions?
Which is nothing of the sort, and pushes me yet again over to the "wolf" interpretation of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
That doesn't mean that someone can't luck into a correct answer, but WW is an ever-escalating game of "normally I zig, so I need to zag" and "XXXX seems suspicious, but they always seem suspicious, but it's suspicious that I usually end up not thinking they're suspicious, and it's suspicious that they're aren't suspicious, and even more suspicious that they're a little bit suspicious rather than exact enough suspicious."
I mean... to an extent, but I don't think it's as hopeless as you're making out. But at least you're consistent in your viewpoint - I think (or Wild Guess) that's a good thing.

I see Morsul has now voted me - well, they said they were going to! I think the claim that my response way back was "you saying I didn’t use the right words" is deeply flawed - it wasn't about precise wording, it was about meaning! My 'example answers' were all very different in meaning from the one Morsul actually gave.

So it's between Morsul and Greenie for me at this point.

(Crossed to Lommy's vote.)

hS