View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 03:29 PM   #63
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
++ Pitchwife

I'm not confident about this one, but it's 2 hours past bedtime for me and I can't stick around any longer. Basically, Pitch suddenly turning to suspect Lommy right after she started suspecting him, while carefully not mentioning any connection between the two, is arguably the dodgiest thing I've seen toDay. Lommy's interpretation of his Hui/Legate speculation as potential stumbling wolf-logic doesn't make him look better, either. It's flimsy, but less so than anything else I've got.
This makes me feel much better about Greenie - I'd picked up a hem-haw-y vibe from her earlier in the Day, but I appreciate her suspicion of Pitch (I don't agree with it, but I appreciate where she's coming from) and the fact that she stuck to it and voted that way before seeing anyone react to the suspicion negates the vibe I was getting earlier.

I actually agree with Pitch that something about Lommy's suspicion of Huin feels a little forced to me. I've focused more on Morsul than on Huin, but overall, Huin hasn't struck me as being particularly suspicious, and he's coming across like I remember him from previous games. I would not want to vote him toDay. So, I don't want to vote for Huin, Greenie, or Pitch, all three of whom are people who've drawn votes and attention so far toDay. I might be willing to vote Morsul, but frankly, I think it's just as likely he's innocent as a wolf, so I don't love that option, either. Hopefully something changes before DL...

Last edited by Loslote; 04-21-2021 at 03:30 PM. Reason: xed with Legate and Form
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote