View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 02:02 PM   #45
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Thing is, I've seen this kind of mutual suspicion between Hui and Morsul before, and watched it happily as a wolf munching popcorn. Hui is always pushy-pokey, and Morsul is always a bit of a wild card, as well as an easy target, like he said himself. It's an explosive mixture. Right now I'm leaning towards seeing them both as innocent.

Also, I'm puzzled by this from Kath:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath #37
I do think though it's unlikely Hui and Morsul are both wolves here - I feel that Hui's playing style would mean they'd have no qualms about throwing another wolf under the bus, and that the suspicion of Morsul is almost too half-hearted by this post for it to be a wolf-Hui doing that.
So you're saying that
- it's unlikely they're both wolves
- Hui can't be a wolf because he isn't trying hard enough to bus Morsul

- therefore Morsul must be a wolf?
I'm not sure I follow this reasoning. It seems to presuppose that one of them has to be a wolf, which I find questionable. And wouldn't the very half-heartedness of Hui's suspicion rather suggest wolf-on-wolf than not? Or are you really saying that a Huiwolf would try harder to bus a packmate on D1? There's being fine with bussing, and there's pushing it without need - big difference.