View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 01:59 PM   #44
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Huh...interesting. Formendacil asked a rhetorical question about what else is there to say on Day 1. I gave a factual answer, being familiar with Formendacil, who will likely do everything in his power today to look for a reason to vote for no one today. That's not a subject of debate, it's a fact. He will make some sort of justification why he won't vote for anyone today.
I was going to argue all this, but... I mean, that's kind of true. I would say to look up my behavious in the Days 1 of Games Previous, but that's bad form.

"Won't" vote for anyone is a bit of a strong way of stating of my position, but it's not the most inaccurate thing ever. I believe everyone should have to leave a record--a voting record--from Day 1; I just don't think that it means anything intelligible until there's some hindsight to give it context.

But why are we relitigating my Day 1-antipathy?! Nog isn't even here!

Honestly, I'm mostly posting this because I'll look like a deliberate lurker going to reply to my beloved Books forum threads if I say nothing here. But there really is nothing to say.