View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 01:50 PM   #43
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Not sure what to post about anyone else since most are just neutral posts on everyone and then Huin and Morsul are weird right? But Morsul is weirder. I called it earlier I’m an easy bandwagon and I don’t even understand how I was supposed to act to avoid being thrown under the bus. There seems to be a lot of emphasis on me becoming suddenly suspicious when I actually say why. Which also contained why I was least suspicious. (First time felt genuine((least suspicious)) kept poking((more suspicious)))

No this doesn’t feel right to me. The argument Lommie is the first one I see that makes the argument that I’m suspicious because I’m touchy(a phrase oft repeated here). Which feels like getting poked over and over and reacting and everyone goes “See why would they react?”

Kath gets a vote in early which I’m sure is based on everyone having wildly different time zones but is also an easy defense if I am killed and proven innocent.

Boro seems to see through this nonsense but annoyingly that helps if he is a wolf since he can then say “told you so”

I dunno. If Huin is a wolf then well played that was an excellent orchestration of events.

Don’t know who I’m voting. Probably Huin but I’m not set in stone on that.