View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 06:58 PM   #193
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
What I have with the Might?

Three posts on Day 0.0, all towards the end of the Day. Nicely placed even if RL-things are a matter to consider here and thus the placing of the posts can't be made any real case against one.

Still it could be intrerpreted as deliberately safe.

It could... which does not mean it should.

The first post gives the impression he's totally confused about the general outline of the game. Might be true and doesn't prove anything pro or con.

The second post says he's read the Admin. thread and now understands the basic mechanics of the game. Says he sees why votes could matter but then again downplays the meaning of them. Nice and square. But why to defend this position with:
Quote:
I can't really say who is suspicious since it is easy for wolves to defend themselves as they don't have to try and defend any others from their pack.
So why are you downplaying any definitive action like voting on Day 0.0? Because you don't want to do it as a wolf - Legate pointed it out well enough that the wolves should stay easy with their suspicions as they might later regret them after they learned they had made cases against their fellows? (btw. Legate a nice try to signal your fellows "don't do it!" ).

Quote:
I must admit that in my first WWs I did always consider quiets more suspicious and louds rather helpful then furry and I still stick to this, but this doesn't really matter that much to me anymore.
"then" or "than"? That kind of makes a real difference. I guess it is a typo but I'd like to hear from you Might as that kind of changes the meaning of your sentence and also points towards different things with your vote later... I'm not saying this is a big point as I think you meant "than" but if that presupposition is true your later actions should be looked a bit differently...

Quote:
I know myself there can be many reasons why a player is simply not able to say much on the first Day and so I'm not going to concentrate too much on it all.
One of the reasons being you realised what Legate said?

Then the theory of yours. Why did you came forwards with it? What was the basic motivation there? You said:
Quote:
After all the twists and turns last WW I think we might be seeing something similar here as well.
I mean, after all the wolves don't do anything, nor do the gifteds.
My humble theory is that we were all made innocents
It's fun to find you use that term "we" after seeing that one of your basic reasons to vote for me was that I used the term "we" innocents...

I mean many an innocent or gifted have talked about "us" before... so what were you trieng to achieve with that point? Trying to get rid of a possibly hard enemy? Maybe you were as confused with the trials as you were with the more general things and thought it wise to go on suspecting me after Legate had done so and you thought you had a free ticket there with two against one?

Happily we were all wrong and those initial divisions given as examples by Volo weren't the real thing at all...

So were you kind of trying to play in a game where you thought that after Legate's suspicion it would be easy for you to capitulate by making a suspicion on me... (and was I wrong with Legate then?)

The third and last post:
Quote:
simply because I really don't like his playing style.
seems to rather make up reasons to accuse many.
I know he is the loudest, but I really don't like all this noise he's making and I will take a good look at thim as the game progresses.
Simply because you don't like the playing style - on a Day 0.0 where no one is to be lynched? Now what is that reasoning? If you were an innocent you would have told us the truth why someone looked bad in your eyes. So you sniffed the air around and concluded that you should vote for someone who looks innocent and then went on with it?

I'll not go back to this "we innocents" stuff anymore as The Might has does it himself but look at the claim: "seems to rather make up reasons to accuse many". Now what else an innocent would do? I know thew wolves would love to have a quiet Day when all these trials would go on by hunches and timing-tactics...

I
Quote:
Originally Posted by THe Might
will take a good look at thim as the game progresses
Empty words until proven right. Do it man! And check Lommy as well... Do something!3
I may have my suspicions on Lommy - and I do have them - but if you don't come clear with these and actually post what is it you're suspecting then I need to consider voting you.

But I will have a closer look at Lommy as well tomorrow after I get from work. I'll be around in the last seven hours or something like that...

But The Might, please post... I know Lommy will do that.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote