View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 04:58 PM   #550
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Also finally back here and want to vote soon and sleep soon.

Even though I am still suspicious of Nog, his last post makes me waver again, because some of it sounds very genuine. At the same time Boro's again rather re-kindled my suspicion of him. I mean, that talk about "I am not even close to evening up the score", what kind of a talk is that? Who cares about retaliation, but why would you justify your vote by saying "you voted for me this many times, so I have to do the same"? Again, what absolutely puzzles me about Boro is that this behavior does not make any sense. Like not even for a Wolf. But for whom then? I mean if a Cobbler existed, I would be fine. But if the circumstances in this game are either that you are innocent or a Wolf or EW, then after eliminating the basic possibilities that at least I don't think you would act this way if you had an important good role, then its more logical to assume you have a bad role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I'm not going to deny my early intentionally trying to be suspicious so I can have a good, relaxing time with the dead. Going to blame someone who spends most of his days with a cubic ton of pressuring responsibilities, just wanting to be silly and fun for a while, try to take it easy? The sudden shift is I have a conscience and early on if I'm going to be random, possibly destructive (although I'm not sure how? I'm not the one who's tried to undermine communicating with the dead thread) then it would only be to myself. As more folks drop like flies, if I continued to be self-destructive I would be ultimately harming the GW efforts...and that's not something even silly me wants to do. I'm going to whine and complain how I never die in these games, but it is what it is.
Well if you put it that way, that isn't the issue, I'd perfectly understand that. However...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
You should have to admit yourself, Legate, the switch I've done was really stinkin' obvious. Not that I wouldn't be trying to play mind games as a wolf, but the confession you say that pinged your radar doesn't make sense if I were a wolf. First I'm a crazy sacrificial wolf, just trying to be disruptive...and suddenly I get turned into a wolf a 2nd time and decide I don't want to be the sacrificial wolf?
Well if you had been turned, you wouldn't have much of a choice, right? I don't know, I was just puzzled from the start by your behavior (but ok, yes, we've been through it), but I remember how you tend to play (or at least tended to play; it's true it has been some time and styles can change) when innocent, and neither of these behaviors simply fit that. I am used to inquisitive Boro poking people, sometimes even to the point where it becomes visible if they bend or break, but this was just a completely different game than what I am used to from you. The "suicidal tendencies" looked as if you were being played by Nilpaurion Felagund or something (but ok, you've explained that, or at least claim that). But your behavior simply goes over my head here. And yes, part of me has been thinking that for a long time that I should have probably given up on that. But another part of me is that well, if there is someone who is acting clearly fishy - in clearest sense of the word - it was you, so getting you off the hook just because I don't know what to think about it is not really an answer.

Agh. Gotta think.

EDIT: x-ed with Nog, Lal, Eo, Brinniel and some...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote