View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 03:06 PM   #345
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soriman the Whide View Post
Yes Legate didn't vote lottie and appologies I had rememebered reading and agreeing with the points in #168 but yes you are right i'd alread locked in my vote in post #167, Legate casts suspicion on Lottie as early as #124 and just because they voted Huin doesn't mean they didn't plant seeds to get Lottie some votes.
Okay, not only was this really fishily phrased, but I had to backcheck this and in fact that is straightaway fabricated. Because the only thing what I said about Lottie there was outlining the following possible scenario:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Also knowing Greenie being innocent, Lottie's vote which "sealed the deal" might have been a way of Lotwolf to save a fellow Huiwolf from the noose. But I think a scenario where Hui and Lottie are both Wolves who voted in order to save Hui would be almost to good to be true. Of course, it is perfectly possible. But Lottie doing this specifically in order to save Hui requires multiple premises to be true first.
So not, that is actually literally what you just claimed you operated with in one of your previous posts - but that's exactly why it does not make a sense as a theory to base anything on! It is only true if X is true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soriman the Whide View Post
If you wish I am happy to self vote as a way to prove (kind of) my innocence but I'd prefer not to.
What????? No, that is the last thing you should do if you are innocent! Self-vote would help only the Wolves, not anybody else!

EDIT: x-ed with several
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote