View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 02:58 PM   #341
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I'm back

And can I just say for starters the ghost is so much fun?

So, Form confirmed Boro's interpretation of his message was correct over Pitch's? Interesting. I still don't follow Form's #276, I'm afraid. (Have I mentioned I've always sucked in riddles? Not ideal for a game like this.)

Anyway, it's something to remember that Boro favours a theory that implicates Pitch/Sally/Morsul, while Pitch favours a theory that implicates Boro / Kath / Legate / Lommy / Sori. This could come in handy if we survive toDay, because it tells what direction each of them is willing to take the lynch toDay.

Soriman is again making me go ??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
In post 196 mentions she would have been worried if Lottie had reached 2 votes first - quite a swing from the earlier quite high level suspicion.
Yes, I found Lottie suspicious at first for her tunnel vision but after her lashing out and defending her innocence very much like a frustrated ordo towards the end of Day2, I changed my mind about her, and I did not want her to get lynched, especially since she was at that point tied with Sally, whom I didn't (and don't) consider particularly innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Comes out gunning for Boro for orchestrating the Hui lynch, I'd like an explanation of what she means by that, given by her own admission she decided Hui was innocent based on her analysis of Form and then voted Hui anyway.
You mean why did I say Boro orchestrated the Hui lynch? Because he made a big case against him and gave him the first vote, introducing him as a viable candidate when before that I think many people (myself included) had been vaguely suspicious of him but not really considering voting him (or that's my read of the situation). Boro as much as admitted having done this intentionally (or again, that's how I read it) when he said something along the lines of "see, this is how just one vote can start a bandwagon?"

And I think you are misrepresenting me a little. I didn't decide Hui was innocent based on Form's death, just that Form's death made him look better, moving him from "suspicious" to "unsure" in my mind. (And yeah I still voted for him because I was too tempted to resolve the Gordian knot of him and Boro and Legate - which sadly doesn't seem to have been resolved by Huin's death at all, in hindsight - since nobody else seemed very eager to vote those I suspected (even) more than Huin, namely you and Pitchwife.)

Speaking of this Form-Huin thing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy #136
#61 argues for Hui's innocence while acknowledging he might be making a terrible mistake. This makes Hui look a bit better to me - I guess the wolves could have interpreted this post as seer!Form defending his known innocent?
But how would it have occurred to Lommy that the wolves thought Form was defending a dreamed innocent (ergo making Hui look better) if she didn't know that Hui was innocent to begin with?
*raises an eyebrow* Seriously, Pitch, did you not read the rest of that post of mine or did you wilfully take this out of context? I was looking for instances where Form talked about someone's guilt or innocence in a clear way. Ergo, that the wolves' might have considered seer dreams. And my conclusion was that his clearest opinions - which still weren't very clear btw - were that he trusted Huin and mistrusted Sally. So if the wolves picked him based on what he said about other players, it was either because Huin is innocent or because Sally is a wolf. So if you are asking how could I know that Huin is innocent, why aren't you asking me how could I know that Sally is a wolf? Does not compute.

I have no idea what to think about Kath saying that suggesting her and Morsul are packmates is a "fair point". Really?

Side note: speaking of voting - let's not forget the dead can break a tie. While they don't know any better than us, we can at least trust them to have good intentions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Yeah, why is that? Perhaps because you're a furry person? My gut is only supported by Lommy's readiness to go along with lynches she herself has disagreed with if they suit her.
For the last time, I did not find Huin innocent. I wouldn't have voted him if I thought he was innocent. Yes, I found a point that could be in his favour, and then looking at the overall picture, decided to ignore that particular point. You don't have to kick me for it, I'm already doing it myself, trust me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Also Morsul!!!! Why are you voting so early!! When you just said yourself we have to think carefully toDay??? As far as I see, you haven't really spent much time toDay analysing anybody or wondering why Lottie was killed. You just want us all to follow your gut? Geez, I don't like this. Okay, possibly a wolf would not be so brazen but you're narrowing our options on a whim and I don't like that. Or maybe Sally looks like a convenient target others might get behind because she's hardly been here but she's been suspected? Red flags. (I still don't have much of an opinion on Sally, since she hasn't been around. But I see she has a posted toDay already. Good.)

I don't know. I'm immediately suspicious of anyone who's willing to dig a trench and go hard from the beginning of the Day - that's what someone who knows who are on their side and who aren't would do. As has been pointed out, toDay is likely crucial. Therefore the wolves need to direct the village to lynch one of their own. They can go hard. They probably decided last Night who they're gunning for toDay. The rest of us can't afford tunnel vision like that, we have to actually think.
I agree with her reasoning regarding Morsul, but again, I think he's just a misguided innocent. I think Lommy is jumping too hard to my defense, which is in itself another bit of suspicion.
???? If you are innocent, why would defending you be suspicious? This is an extremely odd thing to say, especially about a post that was rather anti-Morsul than pro-you. Idk, Sally, now that you finally are around, I'm not very impressed by what I'm seeing.

Do you guys know what would be the funniest thing ever? If the pack was Sally AND Morsul AND Pitch. Frankly, it looks fairly possible. This post of Sally's certainly made me think there could be a Sally-Morsul connection at least.

edit: xed with everyone after Legate's longer post
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote