View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 02:36 PM   #334
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Back, writing as I go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
GhostForm's post in #276 ... I'm struggling. Is it that on Day 1 everyone had a choice, and then the reference to the little gardener - could that be Greenie. A Little Green. So then lots and none at all - lots of people voted for her but none at all were wolves? We already know Hui and Lottie, who voted Greenie, are innocent, so does that speak in Legate's favour possibly?
I thought gardener referred to Lottie with her gardening, but I have zero idea what the rest of the post is supposed to mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Boro my only concern is FormerForm’s confirmation comes after your post and mine.

The question is if it’s confirming your interpretation or my vote.
That is exactly what I have been wondering about from the morning. I think we have one Ghost and a hundred interpreters, and everybody seems to be operating with the assumption that what they said is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soriman the Whide View Post
Alright my vote for Lottie I think proves my innocence, I know it was a stange thing to switch my vote to Lottie over Huin. I thought that Huin was likely a wolf and if he was a wolf then lottie must be one too (sorry lottie my bad) and I felt like Huin was a stronger player to have as an ally if I was wrong.
WHAT? That does not make any sense whatsoever.

Quote:
I’m known for hard to follow logic but this defense is far beyond me.
Word.

Soriman, are you aware that by that logic, your vote for person A is completely dependent on the fact that person B is a Wolf - something you would not know? (And they were not.) But most of all, it say nothing whatsoever about your innocence or guilt.

Quote:
But the main point is they agreed without voting. I think we have a wolf trying to figure out what to do. Vote for their packmate or wait for a better bandwagon.
Hm, but so by your logic, if the Wolves agreed what to do, they would have a bandwagon ready. Which is exactly what you are doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Actually, as per Form's message we don't know whether there were one or more werewolves among the "five you have measured", do we?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
Originally Posted by The Council of Elrond
'We know not for certain,' answered Elrond sadly.
Okay, so this at least may be one clear clarification for the whole Day. But so that would mean at least somebody in "the five". But I would still like to make it clear, the five are the people who got votes minus Greenie, or those who did not get vote, who were five? Form confirmed several times Boro but was it specifically about this, or was it that he was roughly correct in terms of the whole posts he spoke? I would just like to have one clear statement on this because that may be relevant not only toDay, but for the future. And I don't think it has been said 100% clearly.

EDIT: x-ed with some
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote