View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 02:05 PM   #322
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
I think I can also see a tandem between Kath and Morsul - Kath brought up the idea that Form's death points to sally, and Morsul keeps pushing it, also from the above trio Kath picks me and sally as her wolf choices but says nothing (as far as I see) about Morsul.
Fair point!

Morsul:
Day 1:
Post 14 states Hui is least suspicious. Many, myself included, found that a strong statement so early on. Post 19 this immediately switched as Morsul then thought Hui was focusing too much on their posts and that it would be a wolf pushing toward a bandwagon. I questioned the switch, more because saying Hui was least suspicious seemed odder to me than then moving to finding them suspicious later. Just seemed a very strong statement so early on. Morsul clearly feels attacked and in post 43 says they'll probably vote Hui, I guess out of self-preservation. In post 55 also mentions Boro as a suspect for seeming convinced of Morsul's innocence. Bearing in mind this was all long after I'd voted, when I read through all this with the benefit of hindsight there is definitely a feel of annoyed innocent.
Voted Hui for seeming to bandwagon while saying they didn't want to.

Day 2:
Morsul is one of the first posters of the Day and immediately looks at Form. Concludes that the Night kill likely either makes sally a wolf, or it's a frame job. Found Lottie's vote for Greenie suspicious because it meant she'd voted against her previous suspicions. Not quite sure who is being referred to here:
Quote:
Also the toss up slightly puts Huin into a tiny bit of suspicion because could’ve been saving a pack mate. But would she put her neck that far out for a pack mate on day 1?
List post 114 is odd, mostly because of the order of the suspects. So, they voted for Hui the Day before and are still suspicious, but have sally higher up the list despite just saying 'definitely needs to post more' about her. Made quite a good point I felt in post 129 but that's probably because it followed my thinking on the Form-Seer idea. I agree with post 145 and said something very similar - ends up with a wolf pack of sally/Lottie/Hui. With what we know now, could be a Morsulwolf hiding a packmates in with innocents. With that said, Morsul has been pretty focused on sally through the Day. And indeed has Lottie followed by sally at the top ones to vote for. sally being a wolf here doesn't mean Morsul isn't, especially as Lottie had been mentioned a lot through the Day and was quite a reasonable assumption for a Morsulwolf to think she'd get the votes over a sally packmate. But it is a relatively bold play and there was still definitely a chance of sally gaining votes. Then in post 154 backs right off Lottie.
Voted sally (first vote, so could be considered safe if wolf on wolf as it's the first one with no guarantee anyone would follow, and a lot of people talking about Lottie instead)

Day 3:
The 'plans' in Morsul's first post are the kind of thing that work in theory, but in practice? No. However, their point about an innocent voting the wrong person and the wolves jumping on it was a fair one. I understand the concern about throwing an early vote out, but Morsul votes sally not very long after this, and so far ... no jumping. Post 251 in conjunction with Boro uses Form's quotes to get to a suspect list of Morsul, sally, Pitch. However, in post 289 is then looking at a wolfpack of sally, Sori, Kath. Why the switch there Morsul, as I thought you'd agreed with Boro?
Voted sally.

Last edited by Kath; 04-25-2021 at 02:06 PM. Reason: x'd from post 316.
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote