View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 05:33 AM   #131
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
So looking through the votes and reasonings the oddest one, to me, is Lommie’s vote which happens to overlap with Legate’s look at second votes thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post

I do suspect Hui for the bad vibes I'm getting. I'm just second-guessing my suspicion because it is, as I said, only based on "vibes". That's not very much, even for Day1.

As for Morsul, I think his defensiveness is fishy, but especially after seeing Kath's post, I am a little worried about Morsul's claim of always being an easy target becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
++Huinesoron

I don't think anything would make me kick myself more than if I caught a wolfy vibe from him TWICE and let him off the hook because "maybe it's just his playing style" TWICE and he was a wolf BOTH TIMES.

edit: xed with everyone
So while not directly contradictory I do have to say that this stands out to me. Lommy(I’ll decide if it’s Lommy or Lommie at some point not this post.) talks about me accidentally bandwagonning myself, fair enough, but then adds the first second vote based on vibes for Huin. Truth is though while this is odd to me they were pretty consistent on Huin from the start. So that’s a thing.

Edit: just adding I just got called and will be doing a later shift so I might be voting early since I’ll be at work during DL and can’t guarantee I can sneak away. I may or may not have been told to get off my phone Wednesday :rolls eyes:

Last edited by Morsul the Dark; 04-23-2021 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Removed highlight on quotes vote to avoid confusion.
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote