View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 12:43 PM   #36
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Can't speak for Huin, but for myself - in the same sentence I also mentioned Lommy wanting to start bandwagons (which is also quite a stretch) and Lottie gardening (I assume she wasn't, in fact, actually gardening).
I actually was - I spent all afternoon yesterday pulling rocks out of my IRL garden and tending seedlings.

I'm getting a slight vibe from Greenie like she's adjusting her positions slightly as she goes to make them more palatable - nothing concrete, but definitely a kernel of a suspicion. I also thought this by Kath was very interesting:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
Morsul - interesting to note Hui as the least suspicious (post 14). Didn't mention the reason for this assessment which is odd given Hui was focusing on them a fair bit at this point. Then in post 19 throws in the idea that Hui could actually be wolfy. So from most innocent to potentially wolfy rather quickly there.
It is a little strange how much Morsul was focusing on Huin early, to the almost complete exclusion of anyone else. In fact, I don't think Morsul has interacted with or mentioned anyone other than Huin, with his throwaway comment about Boro posting first being the exception that proves the rule. I don't know what to make of it. It's not a great strategy if they're packmates, and he switches between suspicion and trust so quickly that it doesn't suggest any special knowledge - if I had to guess, I would say Morsul is either a wolf and Huin isn't, or Morsul is an ordo with a bit of tunnel vision. Definitely the most suspicious thing to happen thus far, although I acknowledge that that's a low bar to clear at this point in the game.