View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 12:18 PM   #34
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Righty ho. Has to be a quick one from me today I'm afraid, so it's going to be a list post with some vague notions about things so far, and then a vote not long after that.

Boro - has Greenie on his not too sure list (post 25) for summing up without opinions and pointing discussion at people. Those people were Lottie, sally, Boro and Lommy. Only Boro I would have said then actually did garner much discussion so certainly not an effective tactic if it was one.

Formendacil - no opinion formed so far.

Greenie - mentions Hui seems ok and Legate tends to be more abrasive when innocent. Not sure if she's meaning he is abrasive at the moment and therefore innocent, or that if he was innocent she'd expect to see him act more abrasively (post 28).

Huinesoron - I had forgotten how aggressively Hui plays. Every game I've played with them I've thought they were a wolf because of the playing style, but sometimes they were one, so that doesn't really help.

Legate - not liking the way Hui is behaving but more concerned about Greenie following a similar line (post 16). I disagree about Greenie just following what Hui said, as Hui was pointing it out as suspicious, while Greenie seemed to be treating it as generic banter. Continues to focus on Greenie and Hui and wondering about Hui/Boro being wolf-mates for the back and forth. Why not Morsul/Hui for the same reason?

Lommy - follows Legate's thoughts about Hui but not about Greenie regarding the Day 1 debate debacle (sorry, I couldn't resist the alliteration). Finding Morsul suspicious for the touchiness (post 24). I read Morsul's reactions as a bit annoyed rather than defensive but I think the interplay between Morsul and Hui bears watching as it's been relatively intense for the small number of posts so far.

Loslote - will have to see more.

Morsul - interesting to note Hui as the least suspicious (post 14). Didn't mention the reason for this assessment which is odd given Hui was focusing on them a fair bit at this point. Then in post 19 throws in the idea that Hui could actually be wolfy. So from most innocent to potentially wolfy rather quickly there.

Pitch - slightly concerned about Lommy, and about Legate not knowing how a Hui wolf would act given he's played with a Hui wolf before. My own memory is so poor that I wouldn't rely on recall of past games for myself, so this is a tough basis for suspicion.

Sally - bloodshed, blood, chew on (post 7) ... do we have a Cobbler in this game? Ah I see Boro pointed out the same!

Soriman - more needed for thoughts.

Last edited by Kath; 04-21-2021 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Cross posted since #30
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote