View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 11:48 AM   #31
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Also so far the Day seems to follow a rather predictable course once again otherwise too, with Boro, Legate and Huinesoron drawing a fair bit of attention and suspicion, Greenie and Pitch somewhat detachedly analysing "from the sides", and Morsul causing controversy. Nothing there really that stands out from the usual formula of a Day1. (Makes me think one should write a parody of a stereotypical ww game. )

Morsul being touchy, Huinesoron pinging my vibedar and Pitch making an odd argument about Legate and Hui* are still the only things standing out to me. That's not much to go on.

* I could see Pitch's somewhat contra-intuitive suggestion of a Legate-Huinesoron pack as a wolf tripping over his feet to fabricate a wolf pack accusation. Perhaps especially if one of Legate and Huinesoron was his packmate actually. Or maybe they're Plot Twist all wolves together?

Anyway, I would really really like to see something more from Form, Kath, Lottie, Sally and Soriman in the next 3 hours or so before I have to vote.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote