View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 10:59 AM   #27
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Here I am, back from work/patrol/hunting&gathering. Now let's see, what do we have so far? *rubs hand, cracks knuckles*

Morsul looks just like Morsul, nothing to worry about.
Formy and Lottie look like nothing particular so far.
sally looks like sally.
Hui is active in pokey mode, which is a good thing at this time of Day, but what are the intentions behind his poking? TBD.
Lommy's #12 struck me as both self-conscious and remarkably content free. "Somebody posted a list... ops, it was G55", when Morsul had actually posted a list and been questioned about it by Hui. Was there really nothing to engage with by that time? Could be a wolf reluctant to stick her head out.
Greenie feels neutral, slightly on the goodish side.
Boro feels good so far, and I was about to say the same of Legate up to this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate #26
Hui I see continues to ruffle some feathers. I think a Wolf would not necessarily overdo things in such a manner, however, I am not sure if I have ever seen a Huiwolf and how it would operate. Another possibility that now occurs to me is that this back-and-forth between Hui and Boro is some theatrical Wolf-on-Wolf maneuver.
Now this is a strange thing to say for a player who sniffed out a Huiwolf, on D2, pushed for his lynching and was killed for it just two games ago (granted, that was last year, but still). Actually makes me think whether the two are in cohorts, in which case the Wolf-on-Wolf-scenario could lay the grounds for tarnishing Boro in case Hui bites the noose.