View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 08:12 AM   #16
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Back and reading, this seems to be slowly starting to get lively. Little to say thus far, but these comments caught my eye:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Before the end you will be objecting to the existence of Day 1s.
Given how many Days 1 get derailed into exactly that kind of debate, I find it a little suspicious that you're courting it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Boro trying to lauch the "are Day 1s pointless" -debate
I am not entirely sure how Boro's comment constitutes as "launching a Day 1s are pointless-debate".

Now Hui seems to be poking around inquisitively overall, which is an activity that by itself can serve both good and evil purposes, so if this is just a part of that, whatever; but the formulation (the not-outright-accusing, yet suggestive "I find it a little suspicious", while putting words into Boro's mouth) does not seem right to me. Even stranger is that Greenie basically repeats the same, which just gives me the vibe of "quoting without checking the source", i.e. having seen Hui slightly suspect Boro and just latch on to that. That would be a very good move for a Wolf to pull.

Overall it's just weird because I don't read it as Boro "launching" any "debate" on "Day 1 pointlessness" in the first place.

Clarifications, anyone?

Anyways, I'll be on and off now as I'm at work, but I'll try to keep an eye on here. Also looking forward to see the rest of the people to appear - actually majority of players have showed up by now, which is nice. But still plenty of time until DL, so I hope we'll get some chance for more actual discussion.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote