View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 05:06 AM   #12
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Good morning! err... afternoon?

I can't believe I'm in the blessed/cursed situation that I have an office job that I can do remotely from home so I can ww as much as I... ahem. Now it's my lunch break anyway.

On schedules (since I started): the deadline is 2am Finnish time. Sadly that means I will have to try not to be around for it, at least on weekdays. I will happily be a bandwagon starter then

(Or to be honest, not happily! Remembering how well my intentional bandwagon starting went in the last game And now that I brought up the last game, I can hardly do worse this time. Right? I guess it's a blessing Mac isn't playing.)

I don't have much to say about the Day so far. My reading comprehension is the level of "hmmm suspicious, somebody started making lists very early" ...and turns out it was Galadriel55. *add a laughing smiley because I ran out of the limit already*

I'll be back later with actual thoughts.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote