View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 08:53 PM   #8
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Boro posted first.

++Boro

Anyway joke vote aside, here’s a list of players that adds nothing.
Nice to see you again too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
It is Day 1 and I am around (at least till my very would-be man in his eighties bedtime) but what else is there to say?
Before the end you will be objecting to the existence of Day 1s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I'm here, I'm here! I spent a lovely morning in the garden. It's time to harden off the seeds - I have some truly delightful tomatoes, artichokes, and cabbage, not to mention the wildest looking morning glory seedling! I see I missed - oh my - three people are dead?!?
Hmm...so digging holes have you been? Placing anything else in the ground besides seeds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
And now that the three wolves have spoken, here I am as well!

Right. Whomever killed my Gal is going to face judgement. Show yourselves now, you curs, so we can be done with this quickly and with as little bloodshed as possible. No takers? None? Fine then. Maximum effort.

Okay, I'm actually off to bed soon, but I'm excited to play Werewolf again, and with some new blood. How lovely! I'll be back come morning with hopefully some posts to chew on.

Obviously don't kill anyone while I'm gone. I'll try to be in early-ish.
Interesting choice of words...bloodshed, new blood, chewing.