View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 07:04 AM   #58
The Barrow-Wight
Night In Wight Satin

The Barrow-Wight is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
The Eye Day 1

Alarm! A horrible discovery awaits the villagers as they awake. A trail of blood and gore leads to a corpse so badly mangled that it is almost impossible to identify. Only when someone recognizes the dead parrot beside the body does the crowd realize who has been slain - Shelob!

Perhaps she's only stunned. No, she's not stunned'! She's passed on! Shelob is no more! She has ceased to be! She's expired and gone to meet 'er maker! She's a stiff! Bereft of life, she rests in peace! 'Er metabolic processes are now 'istory! She's off the twig! She's kicked the bucket, She's shuffled off 'er mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-SHELOB!!

How terrible for poor Shelob , but life goes on for the rest of you. All players now have until 6AM tomorrow (14 May) to discuss publicly (here on this thread) suspicions and ideas, and to cast a bold vote for who will be hanged. There are 11 players remaining, so 6 votes = automatic lynching. You may change your vote anytime before a majority is reached, but once I count 6 for one person, it's all over!

Let the fun begin!

Living
  • mormegil
  • The Saucepan Man
  • the phantom
  • Primrose Bolger
  • Anguirel
  • Firefoot
  • Oddwen
  • Feanor of the Peredhil
  • bilbo_baggins
  • Kuruharan
  • Mithalwen

Dead
  • Shelob (Villager) - killed by werewolves during Night 1

Score
Werewolves: 3
Villagers: 8

NOTICE: Though the DAY/NIGHT cyles may change at 0600, I am unlikely to be functional until 0700 or 0800 on my best days. Please be patient. It often takes a while for my morning miruvor to kick in. Thanks. ~BW~

Last edited by The Barrow-Wight; 05-13-2005 at 10:20 AM.
The Barrow-Wight is offline   Reply With Quote