View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 03:49 AM   #208
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Well, congrats Wolves! And thanks to my fellow villagers, except for those who lynched me for utterly ridiculous reasons. As usual.

I would second that this game was a bit too quiet, obviously it had a lot to do with the assortment of DLs and with the size of the village. Nonetheless, it was nice to play again. Thanks to Moddwen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I hate it when they do that. Like it being "wolfish reasoning" to say the Shasta kill had to do with his reputation: it did, at least for my part!
Well, then it was wolfish reasoning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Or the "filp flop" on Legate: I would have loved to keep going after Legate, but I figured he'd made himself too innocent looking with his vote.
Yeah, that actually made me first trust you, and then to start suspecting you because you were still slightly nudging towards "maybe there is something fishy about him..." and keeping the option open for others while saying "but he lynched Zil" and backing away from leading my lynching yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
I think the villagers need to be a bit disappointed with themselves, though. Lynching me ahead of Rikae was pretty much unforgiveable (obviously) and I was actually yelling at my screen when I saw that Legate had been lynched.
I wasn't yelling, but I am slowly losing the hope of anyone ever not lynching me because I am who I am. In the last like three years, it's been happening regularly that I was lynched on Day 1, now it might be a few days later - after I had voted for a Wolf in a way that sealed his fate. Now, honestly...

However, I pride myself in hitting two of the Wolves pretty clearly when I was still alive, and just after I died, Aganzir asked me who I thought the WWs were. I said two of Lommy, Rikae or Greenie (I actually then said Rikae and then either Lommy or Greenie, because after my lynch I was certain it was Rikae, whereas I started being unsure about my previous suspect Lommy).

Sorry for not trusting you, Eomer, because in hindsight I should have gone with my hunch that what you were doing was simply how innocent behaves. I got the very same thing right later with Sally though, who started being clearly more innocent when she started posting more. (An idea for the future, Sally? )
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote