View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 02:39 PM   #112
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
Boro, I think I'm just tired of seeing the same conversations every Day 1. If something new had been brought up fine, but that wasn't the case, it was the same old stuff about roles we're all familiar with. Yeah, I get that we need to start discussion somewhere (and no I can't think of really anything else to talk about at the beginning), but I felt it was continuing for a bit too long, when there was now actual people to talk about. And honestly, telling the Seer to not be too obvious with their hints, and to make sure to reveal if they have important information, is insulting their intelligence, and stating that we should keep an eye out for Cobbler hints is sort of obvious, and doesn't warrant so much talk.

But moving on...
Fairy nuff. I can see the annoyance of going through the motions and doing the same old. And with this being pretty basic, I can see how there shouldn't be much to discuss about the seer and other gifteds. I get to wondering why if someone says "seer," we get reactions like the person just shouted "fire" in a theater.