View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 12:26 PM   #92
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy
I'd love to hear more from Sally. Way it is, i might as well vote for her, she's keeping low profile, not helping at all... Than that question of informations Rikae supposedly had.
Agree it's most unlike Sally to be so quiet, but didn't she give advance warning that she wouldn't get to post a lot? I think I remember something like that from the Admin thread.
The question about Rikae's knowledge was raised by Nessa, however (#55). And yes, that was at best careless, if by an innocent.

I had overlooked wilwa's post when writing my last, and even forgotten she was playing. It's remarkable how she makes a big show of opposing the 'Pitchwagon', but only a few posts later carefully joins and feeds the growing suspicion against Lottie raised by Legate earlier, while at the same time agreeing with my questioning of one of Legate's points against Lottie, so it doesn't look like she's just latching on to him wholesale, if you get my meaning.
I feel a bit puzzled by Lottie's quietness myself, but truth to be told, I think I've seen her at a loss for early suspicions before when innocent, and her reaction at #78 feels rather innocent-Lottie'ish to me.