View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 12:34 PM   #16
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen View Post
Also, have you seen the new forum? I wonder what it's for?
As it says on the new forum, it is for rescuing Downer fan-fiction that was posted on the old site (http://www.barrowdowns.com/theme-frodo.php). There is a link for the fancfic section on the right, but the page doesn't work. So stories that were saved or accessed through a magic internet portal (which is what it sounds like to me when Mithadan describes it ) can be resurrected to the new forum. Once those stories are dealt with, chances are it will be opened for new stories from BDers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen View Post
And it just occurred to me than Morleg didn't necessarily have to be the one who betrayed Gondolin. So why did Tolkien choose him for it?
No, it could have been the other highly jealous, self-loving, angry, putting-himself-above-the-law, irrational bloke.