View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 02:26 PM   #87
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I assign forgetting to pick up your cellphone on the day you really need it... ie a day on which your ancient parent is consigned to hospital in an ambulance by a pharmacist because he kept dozing off while the pharmacist was trying to talk to him about his prescription (" I was just tired" ) )and because your maternal aunt is his quack's receptionist and your cousin another pharmacist and your paternal aunt an ex-nurse witha hospital obsession, and because you work through an agency and none of them know where you actually are, you are finally alerted by email and IM and get back to discover a million messages which you have to listen to in chronological order in order to get the latest and most important news - that the old buzzard is ok. Which of course is why this is an orthanc not a mordor designation.

Believe me I am going to be careful next Tuesday ... last Tuesday my sister breaks her elbow, this Tuesday Dad went on the blink again..... of course I may just be a nervous wreck....

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote