View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 02:42 PM   #271
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Very Quick List

Innocent
Agan - feeling like quoting a Finnish folk song which is about a bear whose biggest crime was endless love.
Fea - seems fine enough, more invlolved and sensible than normally, which I like.

In-between
Nogrod - gives me headache, to be honest.
Greenie - kind of to the point but there's something a bit different in her manner than usual. Can't say what, though, so not saying anything more yet.
Ed - mostly, reminds me of Winnie the Pooh. It's just an irrational association I get from reading her posts and it's all I have this far.
Nerwen - under the radar.
Legate - no idea.
Nessa - see above.
BG - has she even posted yet...?
Sally - where is Sallycake?
Boro - seems innocent and guilty at the same time.
Mith - I think I can usually read her pretty well, but this time I have no clue.

Suspicious-ish
Glirdan - not entirely a fan of his case against me.
Lottie - hasn't done anything useful to put it bluntly, only phangirled. (Don't worry I heart you anyway, Lottiepop!)
Wilwa - the little I've seen of her is just off. Her manner is somehow smug (in the lack of a better word), and it makes me uneasy.
the phantom - smells of pie.
Anguirel - see above, although the stench is not as strong in his case.

edit: xed with both
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote