View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 04:19 AM   #179
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
I'll get it tested first I promise. But don't sell yourself short Mith, had I actually been able to be around those couple of Days your prediction that I'd be more involved would have been entirely true.
I guess you should never ease up on the paranoia.... After the ducks game I always suspected you but then there were so many when you were the busy innocent that I relaxed thought your oops I forgot ..routine was a bit convenient ... unfortunately everyone else I had thought probably innocent - Dury, Menel, Shasta, Phantom, had been proved so by their deaths ~I had thought my instincts were good this time. Also if I had played it safe and voted, and chosen CofD...I really honestly don't think I would have tried to lynch you today... Gil was really not behaving like an innocent..to put it mildly.... heigh ho....

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote