View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 01:14 PM   #259
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Ok, so I know this has been posted but it's just to help clear out my thoughts. Here's the voting from yesterday...

Gil-Galad -> Gil-Galad
Eonwe -> Kuruharan
spawn -> Gil-Galad
Celuien -> Gil-Galad
Anguirel -> Celuien
the phantom -> WaynetheGoblin
Lalaith -> Celuien
Boromir88 -> Wayne
Kitanna -> Wayne [Gil 3, Wayne 3]
Wayne -> Gil-Galad
Márcolië Lamen-> WaynetheGoblin [Gil 4, Wayne 4]
Azaelia of Willowbottom-> WaynetheGoblin
Kuruharan -> WaynetheGoblin

I'm most likely going to vote for Gil-galad tonight. Though I don't think he's a wolf, the longer we keep him around the more troublesome he may become. Though if he turns out a wolf I would suggest looking at Kitanna and Marcolie very hard. They both voted for Wayne, tying the votes each time. Trying to divert suspicion away from Gil-galad? I admit, I think this theory only holds up if Gil-galad turns out to be a wolf.

I would also look at Azaelia, as she voted for Wayne putting him in the lead, again trying to divert attention away from a fellow wolf? So, if Gil turns out to be a wolf, I'd take a hard look at Azaelia. I disagree with phantom, and though Perky may have dreamed about her, I'm not taking anything for sure at this stage in the game.

I also said yesterday I would be looking at those who quickly jumped on against Gil-galad. If Gil-galad turns out to be innocent, I would turn my suspicion to Spawn, who quickly in voting yesterday jumped on.

I also think Lalaith's vote for Celiuen is a bandwagoning attempt on Anguirel. As far as I know (though I could be wrong) I don't think Lalaith was too suspicious of Celuien before she voted.

So, here's my thoughts...

Assuming Gil-galad gets lynched today...

If he turns out to be a wolf, look at Kitanna, Marcolie, and Azaelia.

If he turns out to be innocent, look at Spawn.

Whatever the case I think we should start looking more into Lalaith.