View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 04:36 PM   #622
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Mais enfin...
That’s not the best of signs to lose a Ranger in the earlier half of the game. On the flip side, I still wonder why Kit was rather honest in the last wee moments of Day 1 to G55’s bluff (unless just hoping that it could be left as a clue to others and hopefully never mentioned again? Yet it does the opposite and then is brought up half way through Day 2 until attempted to be hushed).
I can see the merit in wanting to hint to villagers for keeping you around or swaying opinion to protect yourself, but at the same time that’s a big risk since the wolves are going to see it as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005
It would be easy for the wolves to sacrifice either one of them to clear the other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Even if Mac is a wolf too, he was surely the more expendable one out of the two with the amount of suspicion he'd garnered, while Huin had largely slipped unnoticed until the last minute bandwagon.
Possibly when it became clear that Mac was trying too hard, Huey’s flip-flopping became an alternative because others had mentioned it as a possibility? Again, whether Mac is a wolf or innocent, it could have been used by wolves and when it didn’t push as easily one of their own takes the short straw due to leaving too many loose ends or weak arguments.

Still stand by what I said yesterday of pushing Mac right on through, it was just orchestrated too easily and I’d rather throw bumps in the road to examine who protests the most. Will admit that once I had a chance to re-read previous posts, Legate's suspicions on Lottie did stand out to me when I was looking at who could possibly gain the most on the Mac distraction. By the time I posted I knew it was going to be swamped by Mac votes and was preparing for foot stomping that I was being a spoil-sport, however, I didn't see Rune's vote until after since I was writing my vote in a separate window and reading posts backwards. I just assumed afterwards, he read the same as I.
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote