View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 03:38 PM   #495
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Kuric stomped furiously about; he had circled the building twice, including the stable, and hadn’t seen a trace of any thieves. Kuric always considered himself to be quite the tracker, a veritable ranger, though the truth was far from that. Generally Kuric tracked and hunted big oafish creatures that hardly disguised their tracks, but so caught up in his anger and self-delusion that he was convinced that since he didn’t see any evidence to the contrary that the culpable party must still be in the inn. “They’re trying ta outsmart me” Kuric chuckled. "I won't let that happen," While still furious he was glad for the excitement and loved a hunt especially one with treasure at the end, for truly is there a better treasure than recovering one’s own.

Having decided that the culprits were still in the inn, he remembered a strange elf that had jumped up and feigned to offer help to him. “That blighter, I’ll bet it’d be him that took me ring, and he’ll pay for his theft and lies.” Kuric audibly mumbled to himself.

Jogging back to the inn entrance Kuric slammed open the door again and scanned the room until he found the elf in question, Vehil by name though Kuric did not know it yet. Having found him, Kuric slung his mace over his left shoulder and yelled at him while pointing at him with his right “Elf, stay right there you’ve got to answer for what ye did.”

Last edited by mormegil; 05-08-2007 at 04:12 PM.