View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 09:52 AM   #347
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naria
I can't help feeling sorry for poor Athwen, my heart actually ached for her when I read your last post Folwren *sniff*
Thanks! I actually feel sorry for her myself. . .

I've put up another post. Athwen is rather heart broken, but she's doing her best to rally her spirits and not look it. I think it won't be hard convincing her to ride with you, especially since Leod is going with you.

Tevildo, I've replied to your PM, and I've mentioned that they know each other in the post. However, it might seem like my PM and my post contradict each other - them not being too close or not knowing each other too well, especially with Athwens apparent delight seeing him (for a second). But. . . you must understand, it's got to be a relief to see a familiar face, even if it is of someone that she doesn't know well.

If I need to change anything, anyone who thinks so, please let me know.

-- Folwren

Edit: Ha. It just occured to me that Athwen hasn't told her name. . . hope that's not too troublesome.