View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 02:05 AM   #200
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Hmm... this could work. I'd probably have to draw a bit more of them (they're mostly not much taller than their frames, just wider), but it could work. I'll have to look at it.
I've tried this and it doesn't work. The portraits are in agressively neutral poses, so if I try to extend them downwards I just get limply-hanging arms all over the place.

What I might do is add a credits slide to each song, which could include the portraits as originally drawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Would it help if I made the recordings equal to the time of the music (ie start recording on the first note)? Because for Melian I haven't been doing that, as she only starts singing 2 stanzas in.
That... would probably help, yes. Depending on how you did it. I mean, it certainly can't hurt, right? ^_^

I've archived the libretto with chords; it's an ugly page, because all the pictures have been stripped out, but at least it's reliable.

Speaking of which... I could probably put together a copy of the English libretto with the chords in place. Would that be any help in writing the accompaniment?

EDIT: 'I could probably' == 'Now I'm two songs in'. It's at the bottom of the English Libretto. I've put it in a monospaced font, so the chords will line up perfectly; all I'm doing is hitting space until they're in the right place.

(It is possible some of them in the Oath are not in the right place, but I did my best.)

I don't know whether it'll be any help to you, but it's nice to have.

Since I don't read guitar music, the only change I've made is H > B to accord with the international standard.

hS

Last edited by Huinesoron; 08-05-2020 at 02:57 AM.
Huinesoron is online now   Reply With Quote