View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 09:33 PM   #190
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Finished Finrod's part, and this will likely be as far as I get until Monday, because I have a whole bunch of postponed normal life tasks needing to be done as well. If I postpone groceries any further, I will soon be having air gulps for dinner.

Tried to sing the song so far. I like how it sounds, I just don't like my voice sounds in its current state. Maybe over the weekend I will whack it up in shape and won't sound so hoarse. I find that when I try to sing Finrod's part low I can't quite land on the melody at first and end up sliding high, then have to consciously drop down an octave. And then the times when I know I am totally missing the pitch but don't know how to fix it. :/ Basically, when I sing it, it's no wonder that Finrod falls before the throne.