View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 03:16 PM   #22
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
A Little Green - she didn't say anything suspicious or anything, but lately some stuff... I'm wondering about her suspicion of Steve yesterDay (which had its reasons, of course, even I thought that - but of course she might also have figured out the determined way of pursuing Nog was a knowing Seer pursuing a fellow Wolf - I mean, if she were a Wolf, she WOULD know the suspicion was spot on, and she could have figured out that such a determined pursuit was coming from Seer, and might have wanted to try to get him lynched... hmm, now that I thought about this, I might actually put her even to the orange zone cathegory...)
Err - you do know that the exact same thing applies to yourself as well? The only difference between us with regards to Steve's case against Nog was that I had to vote and go to sleep immediately after it.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote