View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 06:09 AM   #121
Ivriniel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Ivriniel has just left Hobbiton.
Information Summary Post: Key Themes and Examples of Information

1. Lalaith's Premises (awesome topic)

a. Arenstone-ian stealth in stealing, stones of staining, the heart of Dwarves - Dwarvish Rage is Thorin's province. 'Moral Outrage, treacherous Bilbo'.
b. Thranduil is the scavenger - 'creature to Crebain - Thranduil-ian craven'.
c. Bilbo, during the Battle of the Five Armies, "preferred on the whole to defend the Elven King". What exactly has Thranduil done to deserve this loyalty?

2. Morality-Legality Distinctions - Propriety and Personality & Cannon

a. The Moral Share/Legal Share distinction. Thraduil-ian-craven - beware!
b. HUMOUR - Legal-ese Rear-ends, and unstoppable cerebral bearing!
c. HUMOUR - Awesome!
d. Balancing motivations - Pride and Loss - Inverted across the Races.
e. Nice Synthesis By Galadriel!
f. Posts 59, 61, 94, 101, 104, and meh, 75/25 weighting to post 80 (it's the restating that weakens it. Once is enough).
g. rIngs of power and Rings of Power - power begone and Power begone - the ring (not the Ring) is everywhere.

3. Arkenston-ean-Dwarvish-Greed-Beware!!! Ash-Nazg Arkenstone, Durbataluk! Arkenstone, Arkenstone, you are EVERYWHERE

a. Some stone in the ground glows a bit like glowsticks at a Nighclub, but more than 1/14th of the wealth to only some.

4. Serious, Thoughtful, Considered -

a. Insights about Warring Peoples

I). "The Common Enemy Unites Us"..
II). Where 'stealing' to one sight, is heroism in self-sacrifice to another. Urgency to Stop Killing - primary motivation.

b). Awesome Redirective Focus Post: Focal Distinctions: The Canon Analysis V And/Or the Narrative Analysis Distinction AndOr Hindsight/Foresight Positioning (at a particular date) During Post Construction

5. Hiding under rocks Or Enjoying Being Flattened as the Rock you thought you were hiding under (and clinging to) started rolling down the Hill...QUICKLY.

a. Hiding without a magic ring is hard!.
b. Backpeddling - after being flattened, correctly.
c. Funny how 'little red squares' have this way of appearing at times.
d. "I don't like ....me.....do you like .....you. Didn't work! The Rock Rolls faster and faster down the hill. I'm getting very flat!

6. Really Bad Posts (Falls from Grace-the Devil's Number 666 - or Melkor Upon Us From the Void - and Grace Repair - Quick Quick Quick)

a. The Lidless Eye is literally hot. Annatar is 'hot'. Context Blunders and Unthoughtful Thunders.
b. Ramblings and Ramblings.

7. Humour I Missed Along the Road - and Special Thank YouZ (A Liberty Taken by Me for Cutting the Post after Summarising)

a. Awesome Post - Thank you kindly for your manners.
b. Awesome Start Here Galadriel - A Belly Laugh Upon Me as I Type! Kind Regards..
c. "....Once again your strain position...." it starts AGAIN, the WORMHOLE EFFECT, ANOTHER BELLY LAUGH, Kind Regards Mor.....gg...Morthor_n! Phew! .
d. "...oh and I did paddle the turgid straits and navigated the frothy....." ungoliants, "...upstream". Another Awesome one.
e. "...you may think your gibberish you are typing..." GRINNING/HURTING STOMACH AGAIN - Funny Bone alert.
f. "...getting closer to ungoliant...." - Kind Regards Morthoron
g. "...circum.."lociously, deliciously, Ungoliantines "...circumlocutious...", "...latitudinal..." arguments, "...rambling...obtuse", migrating patterns of Subterranean Silmarils, Skiing Balrogs, and Balrogs that retire with Needlecraft.
h. I've edited your post for clarity by omitting most ......" of it but! "...I'll leave in the juvenile misspelling of my name" Kind Regards Mor- *coughs..struggles....squirms...* "-thoron.
I. Kindness, and warmth.

And -

MY FAVOURITE POST and
SECOND FAVOURITE of Morthoron's Cited.

[Edit]12/09/2015 @ 7:31 am (Aus-EST): a) Integration of Posts 123 thru 125 & b) Reorganisation of Post[/Edit]

Last edited by Ivriniel; 12-08-2015 at 02:41 PM.
Ivriniel is offline   Reply With Quote