View Single Post
Old 10-31-2003, 05:27 AM   #131
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie Send a message via AIM to MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie
1420!

I think I posted on a similar thread, but whatever.

The Grounds-Keeper-Willie part is easy. The Simpsons is my favorite show and Willie is one of my favorite characters. His name somewhat represents me since I'm Irish, and Willie (who's Scottish) was the closest character to being Irish. As for putting dashes in between, I did that because I didn't know if groundskeeper was one word or not and I just wanted to register.

As for the MLD, it is what my close friends and I call each other. At first we were called the Cigarette Crew. Our other friends who we drank with on the weekends called us that. Whenever we would come to a spot in the park at night and they were already there, they would see the little red dots from the tips of our cigarettes and when one of them would ask, "Who is that?" another friend would shout out, "It's the Cigarette Crew!" Well, after a while, a couple more of us became close friends, but not all of use smoked. So we decided that we needed a name for us that actually represented us (even though we are sometimes called by that name). We all drank 40's, and almost always they were malt liquor. So we called ourselves Malt Liquor Drinkers; MLD.

And that's how I got my nickname.

-Willie
MLD-Grounds-Keeper-Willie is offline   Reply With Quote