View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 07:04 AM   #346
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
The post I'm writing will be megalomaniac... couldn't finish it now so I have to finish it later which doesn't mean soon...
Don't fret Lommy. I keep making snippets of posts but never enough time to actually arrange them all in order and such so that I can say "a, b, c, etc." and have it make sense. hopefully during class I'll be able to post, whilst hearing Purdon speak on and on about the Tempest. Don't be suprised if I call someone Ariel.

Oh yes and for those of you from the last game, I had had that strange dream regarding the game? Well I had one whilst I napped this "morning". It was quite amusing when I woke up and realized that I wasn't really on my computer, then had to check the game to make sure that I had indeed been dreaming. Quite fun indeed. Alrighty, back to paper land, and then leaving for work in half an hour. I'll be able to post a couple hours before deadline so if you have questions for me or if I need to respond to something be patient, and I'll be back online as soon as I can.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 12-04-2007 at 07:21 AM.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote