View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 07:33 AM   #231
Coppermirror
Shade of Carn Dûm

Coppermirror is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Well, I've got to vote, or I'll be modfired. I'm going to bed now and I won't be back before the deadline. Unfortunately, though my long post has got me up to speed on what was going on in the game, it hasn't found anyone I intensely suspect. I'm going to have to make the best guess I can.

I think I'm going to vote Eomer. My reasons for this are:
- Mostly his general tone and posting style yesterDay. It came over as reserved and opaque to me, and the sort of thing a lion might go in for.
- His vote placement. It was placed in a way where it couldn't have any real meaning for the outcome.

++Eomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
No, I doubt her comment on Encaitare would have been taken as a likely Seer-hint by either party (it’s basically just quoting Lommy anyway). However –despite my earlier comments– I find it odd that you think the villains would comfortably discount the idea of being Seer-dreamed on Night One. After all, not only can it happen, it happened last game. To us!
It's not that I'm saying they could discount that possibility entirely. But, I wouldn't say that the size of the Inn is something irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Interesting. I was just reading through yesterDay, and Lommy's explanation of how the Lions and Lovers could join forces for mutual profit actually struck me as being rather suspicious. Not “String ‘er up!” suspicious, but certainly eyebrow-raising. I mean, yes, it’s something an innocent might legitimately bring up too– but I wouldn’t myself dismiss it just on the grounds of being “too risky”.
Hmm. No, I wasn't meaning to say that I was entirely dismissing the possibility of Lommy being a villain. It's not at all safe to do that. What I was thinking was that the risk might make it less likely for her to be certain roles. That doesn't mean that villains won't ever take risks.
Coppermirror is offline   Reply With Quote