View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 04:47 AM   #158
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë
And I can't tell you how horrified I was when I wrote that sentence that looked like a slip (that I only saw after clicking submit).
It happens to the best of us... including myself.

Remember this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhuna
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
If the wolves were trying to orchestrate an innocent lynch yesterDay, it could have just as well been Gal, who they also knew wasn't one of them.
You would know, wouldn't you. Wicked. Tricksy. False.
Everyone was really baffled by this and thought Lhuna is suspicious and not making any sense. While I did get it afterwards and ignored it. Because it did look like I slipped I knew Brinn was innocent! Even though I believe the context was something like "maybe the wolves badnwagoned to lynch innocent Brinn - or maybe 'innocent' Gal", so this "slip" wasn't really that bad.

~*~

Anyway I very much hope a second game happens still in the summer - but whether it happens or not, what say you about reviving the annual tradition of summer werewolf? I see the last games we had were about one per year sometime between May and September. Let's keep this happening, shall we?
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote