View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 07:30 AM   #153
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
A Cute Summary

Day 2

Rikae and I start off by agreeing to spam the thread to make the Living wonder what we were up to.

Rikae votes for Brin, and I abstained.

Rikae becomes the First Ever Good Cobbler.

Day 3

Huey reveals his packmates to be Nogrod, Nerwen, Balfrog and The Barrow-Wight.

I suggest we vote Brin again for jokes, and The Boss agrees. I wonder / hope that the InnoCuties will keep voting Brin to make the GT lose it.

Meanwhile, Rikae votes for Bernie.

Going into Night 4, Rikae asks if every gifted is secretly a cobbler. I wholeheartedly approve of the idea.

Mac does a

"saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", while Rikae finds consolation in that it could have been the Seer.

Meanwhile, it turns out just about everyone left early Hunter hints that absolutely no one picked up on.

Mac convinces everyone that Boro is the Seer.

sally wants to fry some cookies.

Day 4

Mac channels Nilp's alter-egos.

Roa Aoife makes an appearance.

The whole QT thread asks Nog to prank the GT with a fake ++Brin. This is my proudest moment in the game, when the whole thread and the Mod, for one shining moment, became cobblers. On this note, thanks to Mac, we now know that after "thirded" comes "fourtified". A new addition to my growing vocabulary, along with Pitchie's "frell".

Going into Night 5:
Lhuna explains the exact mechanism by which our QT became a Prolonged QT. And I love her for it.

Legate becomes an Honorary Infected. Almost.

Day 5

Kit remains the only unsurprised person to be in the QT, which is filled with Not The Seers.

Mac wants to mess with Boro by voting for him.

Legate does indeed vote for Karl Marx. For which he was meta-caught on the GT.

We do not have beer to offer Inzil, but we do have Gin and Tonic.

As Night 6 begins, Lhuna consoles Zil by saying she didn't think he was bad. But Hui did!

Everybody wants to vote Steve. It seems like Steve and Boro will never die.

Day 6

Pitch joins us as the 4th Not The Seer, after Rikae, Legate, and Lalaith.

Among the scrutinized Living, Rune, Shasta, and Lottie join Boro in the Possible Seers List. People are wondering where the frell is the real Seer. Apparently Mac and sally are now Seers too. I suggest Brin, but of course no one thinks I'm serious.

Inzil admits that when he was still "alive", he earnestly believed we were busy here in QT discussing the GT!

Lhuna does an analysis of her own death.

I propose a game. People get to decide my vote in exchange for answering a question.

This is the Day when QT voting was more intense than GT voting. The InnoCuties want to vote unanimously for Brin, and sally gets infected by the cobbler pseudobug. Sadly the vote is not quite unanimous, but almost. Still, Nog's and GT's reaction were worth it. The QT believes that now that we've (almost unanimously) voted Brin, she'll turn out to be the Seer or the Child (Ha!).

OverNight, we find out there is a separate room in Hell.

Day 7

Shasta becomes yet another Not The Seer. People are genuinely questioning whether there actually is a real Seer in this game, and Nog actually has to confirm this, and yet is still not quite believed.

We discuss ridiculous game ideas with weird twists. We reminisce of games long past.

The GT decibels are finally down to a decent level. Because population control works. ^.^ Nog practically dares us to pass the GT in post count.

Lhuna does an analysis of Ka's death on her behalf.

The Princess Bride keeps coming up time and again. It is indeed a great description for the whole game (and for a lot of my personal experience too) – and almost inadequate compared to the actual amount of scheming and double bluffing and various possibilities that went on. Because it’s not just both goblets poisoned, it’s the poison poisoned and the poison antidoted and while you decide which antidote matches which poison an elephant falls on you. (Specifically it was inadequate for Rikae trying to figure out what I thought of Brin. I didn't know anything about Brin, that was irrelevant; my decisions were based on what would maximize chaos).

And that was all I got before Brin revealed and everything spiraled towards the grand finale. I want to congratulate Boro and Brin again for a brilliantly played game! A special mention to Kath, who would have totally made it to endgame if she just wasn't dreamed. Very very sneaky wolf! And cannot say this enough: Nog, that was some brilliant Modding! The narrations were gripping, the comments and reactions were fun, and the game set-up was excellent!