View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 04:27 AM   #147
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
I'm so sad I didn't get a chance to play in the QT! But I love the self sacrifice motif at the end.

Brinn. You were seriously the village person of the game. My head and my analysis said she's got to be a contender for Seer, but it was always logic based not gut level because you were hiding so well so I never pushed for it. Huge kudos to you!

Lommy and Eonwe, you were sort of the wolves' people of the game. Eonwe you were so helpfully constantly suspicious and Lommy ... I mean ... leading a charge that ended up taking out the Hunter and then being so utterly convinced about Boro. You couldn't have been more helpful if you HAD been the Cobbler!

To my fellow wolves, thank you for such a fun game! Lhuna you nearly gave me a heart attack with that self vote Day 1; Ka I can't believe how incredibly you played especially with all the RL stuff going on; Hui my friend if we're ever wolves again I'm letting you go down in flames because that was hilarious and left no traces and I don't know how you did that; Boro I laughed every single time I read the game thread and watched you drop Seer hints left, right and centre and everyone else mildly panic about interacting with you as a result.

I think Ka said it at one point, using this place as a safe haven in a storm, and honestly I have had so much fun, and the majority of that has been all of you. It's been far too long.