View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 09:58 PM   #140
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
You guys are all amazing. Hui - those links will absolutely be read (tomorrow, as it's nearly midnight). I am so curious what you thought of everything on the QT behind the scenes.

I think what really killed me on D1 was that I had to sleep. I made an agenda for myself (and even wrote it down as a reminder!), and while I stuck to it everything went swimmingly. Then I went to bed, and woke up to such horrendous amount of content that I got bogged down in trying to process it in favour of following the agenda. Note for the future, regardless of role: stick to your agenda, it's ok to fall behind on content. Or don't sleep. Still, the most gratifying were probably Hui's comments of how I spent so much time steering the thread into a sideways discussion. I did punch the air the first time it came up.

As for the Seer!Boro idea - Mac championed it on the QT, but his Up To Somethingness was screaming in my face. I guess I did have a conversation witb him on D1 that went kinda like "Where is the cobbler?" - "It's me. Who are you?" - "I am a wolf, but hush, stay in character and act innocent." - "Roger, Wolf Tower*". Which no one picked up on, probably because analyzing cobbler posts is useless. And then he started the next 2 Days with a blatant "I am focusing on THIS, because reasons and hint hint trust me", which gave me massive Up To Something vibes even besides the D1 exchange. I suppose this looks very Seerish, but I didn't really buy it because if Boro was innocent he wouldn't have lived as long as he did. Also, I indirectly confirmed with Hui when he joined me on the QT by asking if they got my gifted flag, which they did not (ie he was not a gifted, and I don't believe a wolf would just ignore InnoBoro's early posts).

For those who want a brief skim of the QT, I made a list of my favourite moments last Night. It's on my computer though, and will be posted here tomorrow. Phones are just not conducive to werewolfing.

* My answer was a response halfway between Roger and Flare: Gifted, because I thought Boro could potentially be the Hunter as well, and just barely potentially the Child. I didn't want to make too much of a flare in case he was a wolf, or be too subtle in my Roger in case he was gifted. Then I tried to distance myself from the whole thing amd sweep it under the rug, my main thought being that some clever innocent (especially the resident psychic ) will see through the message and find Borowolf through me. Oh what a duo we could have been! I am curious - did you try to signal me on D2 about who to vote on D2? Because if there was a specific signal, I must have missed it. I was following your opening with "assume Brin is guilty".

Edit: xed with a couple. Being drunk on the lack of tension was EXACTLY how I felt!