View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 09:11 PM   #136
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Responding from QT because I missed out..

(Note: Someday I would love to be an ordo or a cobbler and be on this thread. Feels like a nice consolidation prize for dying.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
I actually said I was hunting Lottie, or rather hinted at it, in a post I'll find and quote later. I like making people guess, but not like that. I was trying not to be That Lazy Girl who had people over to help me and then did nothing, but I finally sat down right before DL and told them I needed to do A Thing or it would be Very Bad. Sadly, I was too late.
Sorry, Sally! It sucks when RL interferes. I admit I was initially mad you took out Mac, but now I am eternally grateful you didn't hunt Lottie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
I suck at spotting Gifteds
Me, too, that's why I'm so excited!
Aww, poor Mac. *pats head*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I reeeally hope Boro will dream of Greenie tonight. I will eat my mousepad if she's not evil.
How's that mousepad tasting?

Quote:
The original setting was my very first game, modded by Mac, but it was unusually the other way around: the "Wolves" were the good guys. It was "The Isle of the Were-Faithful". The former queen Tar-Míriel was the Cobbler.
That was my first game too! I recall getting lynched as an ordo on Day 3 thanks to Rune bandwagoning against me and was one a plane that Day so I couldn't defend myself. In RL, I ended getting stuck in an airport overnight and allowed myself to pout about WW for a couple hours, but I got over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Oh yes, I remember Roa quite fondly as well! With all the people coming out of the woodwork for this game, I almost expected to see her, but alas, perhaps another time.
That would've been lovely, but I think she's been quite busy minding her little ones.

Quote:
Just a moment. I know where each of these comes from, but isn't that a bit too much? What are we now, officially the drinking thread? Where did we earn that reputation?

EDIT: x-ed with Lalaith. LALAITH! What are we, a bar?!?
Oh boy, I really did miss out!

Quote:
Well. My personal question being something like...

WHERE IN THE NAME OF BEÖR THE OLD IS THE SEER?!?
Well, I wasn't trying to keep you guys guessing, but this did make me laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhuna
WHAT

IN

FREAKING

ARDA AND THE VOID

WHERE IN THE NAME OF ALL THE VALAR IS THIS SEER?????!!!!!???!?!!
I really didn't think I was hiding that well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith
Has anyone seen The Good Place?
I feel like I've been told like everything is nice and these are the innocents but I'm still feeling tortured.
Loved the references here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Then Fea decided to just let the people continue playing, with no wolves and not telling us there were no wolves, while she randomized the Night-kills herself (if I remember it correctly).

It was absolutely insane as there was absolutely no sense in anything that happened and we knew nothing about what had happened in the first place
That was before my WW days, but it sounds insane. But a better resolution than that time where the mod (Gil I think) switched my role from cobbler to wolf because the last wolf had to be mod-fired. Of course I got lynched shortly after because I was being a good cobbler. I think that was the only time I was ever cobbler.

Quote:
Btw I wonder why did Brinn not dream of Boro (if she's telling the truth). Maybe because he was under so much scrutiny that he was likely to be either lynched or Night-killed, so it was likely to be a dream wasted?
The Day Inzil got lynched, I thought he was possibly baiting himself for the wolves and in that scenario, I wanted to leave him alone. The next Night I thought Kath most likely a wolf and wanted a confirmed wolf to reveal.

Also, the QT is probably the first place where I've won a voting popularity contest multiple times.