View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 08:38 PM   #133
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Just brilliant Seering, Brinn. How you refused to be drawn out despite Boro's best mind-bending efforts, how you managed to stay under the radar yet suspected just enough for us to leave you alive thinking you're always a probable lynch candidate, how you made excellent dream picks (I had been hoping most of your dreams end up quarantined early and was surprised to find only two of the innocents were! also the fact that I would be chosen as a dream was unthinkable to me)...

Not only did our (Hui, Cobb55, and me) insistence to vote for you everyDay in the QT give you the best possible "cover" if you were really our packmate, it probably also kept us from seriously considering the likelihood that you were the Seer. At least it did for me.

I did have the feeling the Seer was likely refraining from dropping obvious hints to stay alive as long as possible, so for a while I felt it might be Greenie, whose overwhelming walls-of-text posts containing very impressive analyses screamed ordo to me.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote