View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 05:24 PM   #128
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Reading the QT

Very cosy with just G55 and Rikae, loved the surprise teaming up. This made me giggle:

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
Brinniel talks like she's on a sedative.
Boro talks like he's on a stimulant.
I love how the cuties hated the long poss even more than the living. This one made me snort:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron
Eonwe is now wall-of-text quote-posting... himself. I half thought he was trying to prove himself a wolf!
I want to laugh at Mac's conviction that Boro was the seer, but I don't think I can judge!

Generally, I'm quite comforted by the fact that the dead were just as confused as the living. I was somewhat terrified you guys had figured everything out and were yelling us how can we be so stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I reeeally hope Boro will dream of Greenie tonight. I will eat my mousepad if she's not evil.
How did it taste?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhuna
Also I wish people would stop using [name of Downer]-alysis: it conjures images of the said Downer spontaneously bursting.
Sorry Lhuna! I am laughing at the mental images though, sorry again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Also Lommy, debacle =/= debate!
But sometimes a thing can be both...? *innocent face*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
I'm not averse to voting Steve (cats destroyed my AltGr key, so I can't spell Eonwe properly anymore)
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Anyway, thanks guys - all of you, really, the QT was a great read! I now understand why Legate has been laughing aloud while playing.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote