View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 01:04 PM   #1432
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Final words

I do have to say kudos to the baddies - spotting them was not easy and for me it was more of a process of elimination than anything.

I'm actually torn on who the final wolf is. Initially I was thinking Rune, but the last few posts from Boro has me questioning him again. But if he is a wolf, he would be a bold one indeed.

Okay, I have to run and will likely not be back before the end of the Day. So I'm going to dream of Boromir - just because I can't stand the idea of assuming him more likely innocent all this time and end up being wrong.

If the final wolf kills me toNight, you'll hear from me via the QT. If Boro is evil the QT vote will be for him. If he's innocent, the QT vote will be for Rune. The QT will be 10-5 by toMorrow, so as long as the other quarantined innocent villagers show up and vote, I can't see how the baddies in the thread could mess it up.

That's all from me. Should I be quarantined, I'll see you on the other side.