View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 10:44 AM   #1409
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
But, in all fairness, I'm gonna sit on this a sec and see if there's a counter reveal; I think it's the only prudent choice. Let's not shoot ourselves in the foot, right?
I'm not sure why there would be a counter reveal. The 2 remaining wolves need two innocents lynched to win.

So there is no sense in Brinnwolf faking seer now. If she is, then the real seer should still stay hidden, because lynching an innocent today wouldn't result in wolf victory

Lynch Kath today...

If wolf, then Brinn will surely be killed at night.

If Kath's innocent, then it's clear Brinn was lying and we lynch her tomorrow.

To Brinn, I would say think if who of the unknowns you're going to dream of tonight and lets set up a signal with the QT vote tomorrow.

Say you post before the end of day you're going to dream Lottie.

If Lottie turns up wolf, get the QT to vote Lottie. Game set match.

If Lottie turns up innocent, get the QT to vote for one of the confirmed/dreamed innocents and it would signal to us that you dreamed Lottie innocent. Because even with the QT and the 1 wolf, there would still be enough innocents to not lynch Lottie.

I don't think there's any way of wolves tampering with that signal.

Edit: crossed with Lommy and Brinn

Last edited by Boromir88; 05-17-2020 at 10:48 AM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote