View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 04:40 AM   #1396
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Reading Greenie's (very thoughtful) post, I realised I forgot Rune exists

Let's recapitulate. Wolf likelihood ranking imo:

1. Eönwë
---------------------
2. Brinniel
---------------------
3. Kath
4. Boro
5. Rune
---------------------
6. Greenie
7. Lottie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
I agree with Lommy that the Shasta kill makes Eonwe our best lead. I don't necessarily agree that toDay is a wasted Day, though. Yes, there might be a Seer reveal at some point in the future, and yes, that might mean we'd end up speculating in vain, but having a ghost Day where people just pop in to vote Eonwe and leave gives us very little to go on for toMorrow. Even if we're right about Eonwe, there's still one more wolf out there, and I don't think we should just lie back and wait for the Seer to catch them for us.
I agree very much in principle, but in practice I'm feeling a little lazy and I have been playing pretty intensely the whole game so if I'm ever gonna take half a Day off it's gonna be toDay. And I won't judge anyone else for doing the same, provided that (if they're alive) they're gonna be back in full steam toMorrow.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote