View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 03:58 PM   #26
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
With creeping terror, I am starting to recall everything that is a part of being in a village like this... at least double lynches aren't possible.
Lol. Though this made me think: why didn't the No Lynch debate ever bring up fake votes? Like each person says who they would vote for, but not actually vote. So you have a tally, but no lynch.

See, it takes some distance (of a few years! ) to move an idea forward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Yknow, I really think you're onto something here! And frankly, with five wolves, I don't think we can afford not to try to lynch one Day 1.
Yeah, but on the flip side with 5 wolves it should be so much easier statistically. A 1/4 chance that only grows with each innocent death. I'm not sure if the bigger numbers are in fact a hindrance to the Wolves rather than a help. *rubs hands eagerly*

Edit: crossed with Zil